Tuesday, May 29, 2012

L'OREAL BARE NATURALE EYELINER REVIEW

I got this eyeliner from an ebay seller JNLINK 77 for only 118.75. (GREAT PRICE!)
I will be putting the link of the ebay seller down below. Thanks! :)

REVIEW :

I thought it was a cream eyeliner but it's not, it's a mineral eyeliner.
I have to use MAC's fix+ to use this so it will not crease, feather or fall.
It's very well pigmented. I love the brush!
The consistency of this product is great. the color speaks for itself "Defining Cocoa".
One bad thing about this is that if you put this product without a MAC fix+ or Eye Primer this will crease, feather and fall. 

FINAL VERDICT:

Value for Money : 10 stars! I got this for a super low price! I love ebay. :))
Consistency : 8 stars. It is very well pigmented.
FINAL : 5 stars. You have to use a MAC fix+ to use this which will cost you around 1.5k up or
else this will not work or look good on you (You can use it as an eye shadow like I do).



EBAY SELLER'S LINK:

DISCLAIMER: This is NOT a sponsored BLOG, all items were bought with my own money

No comments:

Post a Comment