Tuesday, May 29, 2012

ELF GET THE LOOK KIT REVIEW.

I bought this kit for only 299 pesos, but this was originally priced at 399 pesos.

You can buy this item per piece but it will cost you a lot.

 -elf Lengthening mascara in Black - 129.75 pesos
 -elf Brightening eyeliner in Black - 129.75 pesos
 -elf Brightening Eyeshadow quad in Drama - 129.75 pesos
 -elf eyelash curler - 129.75 pesos
 -elf professional smudge sponge brush - 129.75 pesos

REVIEW :

The eyeshadows are pigmented but not the white one, too powdery.
The black and silver are very well pigmented it looks great when you blend it well.
the brush of the mascara is great, I can put mascara on the inner corner of the eyes
and the lower lashline as well. the consistency of the mascara and the eyeshadow is good.
the eyeliner is not that pigmented as I expected. I don't love the brush though. :( you get what you paid for! :)

Final Verdict: (0-10 stars)

Value for money : 10 stars! almost all of the products are great.
Consistency : 7 stars. I don't like the eyeliner, I cannot tightline the lower and upper waterline.\
FINAL : 9 STARS! I LOVE ELF. IT'S A GOOD VALUE FOR MONEY FOR COSMETICS!





 SWATCHES OF THE BRIGHTENING EYE COLOR (EYESAHDOW QUAD IN DRAMA)

No comments:

Post a Comment