Tuesday, September 24, 2013

'Coming out' outfit

Yey! First fashion-ish blogpost. Haha. My family's into fashion since then. I grew up hiding underneath a sewing machine when my lola is about to arrive in our boutique in Megamall and Glorietta  since kids are not allowed in our atelier. (Silly kid) More so, my mom is a fashion stylist and couturier she's into haute couture which specializes woman's apparels. Okay too much kwento about my childhood. Hohoho. 

 I'm not usually dressed like this when I'm in front of my family since they dont want me to wear girl's clothing. But yeah! I'm like this and I have nothing to do. I'm being silly meh?

OUTFIT

 TOP : Forever 21 sheer drape backless too

 Bottoms : 7jeans 'for all mankind' khaki pants

 Shoes : Glitter gold Brash platform pumps from Payless

 Bag : Goyard St. Louis PM in Green



Make - Up of the Day :

Primer : Smashbox Photofinish Primer

Foundation : MAC Studio fix fluid in NC35

Powder : Jordana Forever flawless pressed powder in Creamy Beige for highest points of the face and under eye area while Make-Up Store Dual foundation in the shade Bangkok for the rest of the face

Creme Contour : Suesh concealer in C225

Dry Contour Powder: The Balm's Bahama Mama 

Brows : Dark Concealer from suesh act as tinted wax then set it of with James Cooper's Brow Gel

Eyes : Stila in the moment eyeshadow palette

 MAC Eyeshadow in Carbon

Liner : MAC Fluidline in Blacktrak

 Mascara : Maybelline's the Falsies mascara

Lips : 
Lip liner from Essence Cosmetics
EverBilena Matte Lipstick in Mauvey
Maybelline ColorSensational lipstick in Totally Toffee

1 comment:

  1. Hi! :) I just nominated you at Liebster award! I had fun trying it out and would like you to enjoy it as well. You may visit my post to know more about it:

    http://krishasays.blogspot.com/2013/08/liebster-award-and-nominees.html

    More power and God speed!

    ReplyDelete